Ah, chamomile. Used for centuries as a quick and soothing remedy for everything from sleep aid to cold remedy to dry throats. The tradition of drinking tea made from this daisy lookalike goes back at least to the Ancient Greeks, who coined the name which is a combination of khamos (ground), referencing the plant’s low-lying nature and melos (apple), which is a highlight of dried chamomile’s fragrant aroma.
- Of the three types of chamomile (Roman, English and Egyptian), Egyptian is known as the highest grade and is abundant in the Nile River Valley.
- This timeless herbal tea consists of simply gorgeous chamomile flowers. This naturally caffeine-free tea is an excellent refresher, with soothing and calming effects, making it the perfect nightcap. The light golden brew has a soothing aroma and light sweet taste. It even makes a refreshing thirst quencher when served as iced tea.
- 1 tsp
- 6-7 min
- PER 8 OZ. WATER
- Premium chamomile flowers
- Origin: Egypt
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- 100% Naturally Caffeine-Free 0mg
Chamomile comes from a flowering plant in the daisy family. Both fresh and dried chamomile flowers have been made info teas for centuries and are thought to help alleviate a number of common ailments, such as:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.