Our Organic Black Pearls are a rare Spring-harvested black tea, grown and harvested in Fengqing Yunnan Province, China, in a wild, mountainous and misty region. The tea trees are a Camellia sinensis assamica cultivar, grown at an altitude of 4000 meters. Then the tea is hand-picked and expertly rolled from 30 premium quality leaves and fresh succulent buds into a large pearl-like shape before the leaves dry. The resulting large pearls unfurl to dramatic proportions while steeping, revealing aromatic earthy tones of caramelized sugar with undertones of chocolate. After this exquisitely smooth tea experience, you will covet Black Dragon Pearls as the legendary gems they were inspired by.
- 3-5 pearls
- 2-4 min
- PER 8 OZ. WATER
- 100% Organic Black Dragon Pearls
- Origin: Yunnan Province, China
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- Caffeine: High 60-90mg
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
- Black Tea is known to banish fatigue, stimulate mental powers, and raise energy levels. It has been shown to reduce stress hormone levels and acts as a nerve sedative, frequently relieving headaches. Black tea contains a number of vitamins considered essential for maintaining health, including Carotene, a precursor to vitamin A, has antioxidant and protective properties, Vitamin B1 and Panothenic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
- Black tea is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It can be topically applied to cuts, bruises and burns, and is famous for its sunburn relief and has been shown to have a positive effect on preventing tooth decay and gum disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.