Oolong tea is a highly versatile tea. It's got the sweet crispness of green teas and the full-body caramel-iness of black teas, which combine to give it its own unique character. Our Coconut Island of Oolong blend goes a step further with the addition of coconut shavings, which gives and extra kick, along with, the natural sweetness of the tea.
- 1 tsp
- 2-4 min
- PER 8 OZ. WATER
- Premium milk Oolong tea
- Oolong Origin: China
- Oolongs may aid in weight-loss
- NOTE: contains coconut
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- Caffeine: medium 50 - 75mg
Ingredients: Oolong tea, cinnamon, shaved coconut, coconut and vanilla extract
- Uplifting, yet reduces Stress Hormone Levels
- Increases Focus and Mental Awareness
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free
- Tea leaves destined to become oolong teas are “bruised” to allow the release of some of the polyphenol oxidase present in the leaves. Oolong teas are allowed to ferment for less time than black teas before they are heated and dried.
- Consequently, the catechin, theaflavin and thearubigin levels in oolong teas are generally between those of unfermented green and white teas and completely fermented black teas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.