This tea is a real concoction of aromatic and flavorful herbs and ingredients which reflect the colors and brightness of the Fall season. It’s sweet and spicy with a caffeine kick, peppery, smooth and pretty dang good. Here’s a cup of something which will give the senses the full flavor of Fall, with one hundred percent less fat than a maple-pumpkin-pecan latte.
- 100% Organic Black tea
- Origin: India, Germany, United States
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- Caffeine: High 60-90mg
Ingredients: Organic black tea, cinnamon bits, ginger, pumpkin bits, pumpkin seeds, chicory root, cardamom, vanilla extract, cloves
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
- Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
- Black Tea is known to banish fatigue, stimulate mental powers, and raise energy levels. It has been shown to reduce stress hormone levels and acts as a nerve sedative, frequently relieving headaches. Black tea contains a number of vitamins considered essential for maintaining health, including Carotene, a precursor to vitamin A, has antioxidant and protective properties, Vitamin B1 and Panothenic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
- Black tea is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties. It can be topically applied to cuts, bruises and burns, and is famous for its sunburn relief and has been shown to have a positive effect on preventing tooth decay and gum disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.