The extraordinary White Dragon Pearl is a delicate hand rolled white tea. Each is individually handcrafted with care into a medium sized “pearl” (4~5 g each) that gently unfurls as you steep it. Fine white tea from China’s coastal Fujian Province is known for its excellent standard of quality due to the high elevation tea gardens that are shrouded in cool mist with abundant clean air- these tea gardens produce some of the world’s finest white tea.
- The tea is picked in a ratio of just two leaves to every bud, following a strict quality and tasting standards introduced during the Ming Dynasty. Processing of the tea is kept to a minimum, with the freshly plucked leaves and buds hand-rolled, dried and withered almost immediately after picking!
- Once steeped, the result is a delicate, fine flowery white tea with a mild flavor, and a gentle fruit blossom finish. White Dragon Pearl has a taste that is much more delicate
- Organic White Tea
- Origin: Fujian, China
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- Caffeine: Low 30-55mg
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
- Aromatherapeutic, calming effects
- Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried.
- The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.