Rooibos is a favorite of our herbal tea blends and on its own is a great tasting cup with tons of body. It also provides a wonderful canvas for us to experiment and create some truly fascinating blends. Our Blazing Red Rooibos is chock full of strong, delicious flavors such as cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, peppercorn and vanilla. We really threw the spice rack into this one. This also makes a great bedtime treat!
- 1 tsp
- 6-7 min
- PER 8 OZ. WATER
Nut-free Rooibos Blend
- Origin: South Africa
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- 100% Naturally Caffeine Free: 0mg
HERBAL ROOIBOS TEA
- Very Calming
- Restorative, Rich in Minerals
- With its many positive attributes, Rooibos tea is a great choice of drink for those who are health conscious.
- Rooibos tea contains no colors, additives or preservatives, making it a natural beverage. It contains no caffeine.
- According to studies conducted in South Africa and Japan, Rooibos has been shown to aid in health problems such as insomnia, irritability, headaches, nervous tension, and hypertension.
- Studies also show that this tea relieves anti-spasmodic agents, which can relieve stomach cramping and colic in infants.
- In South Africa, Rooibos has been used to treat allergies such as hay fever, asthma and eczema.
- It is also used for treating irritated skin. Rooibos is brewed and placed directly on affected areas.
- Rooibos contains antioxidants which can help slow the aging process and boost the immune system.
- Rooibos is a great thirst quencher and is an amazing beverage for those who are active, including children. Most children will drink Rooibos as-is, no sugar or sweeteners.
- This tea contains almost no oxalic acid, making it a good beverage for people prone to kidney stones. Rooibos contains the following minerals: copper, iron and potassium, calcium, fluoride, zinc, manganese, alpha- hydroxy (for healthy skin) and magnesium (for the nervous system) are also components of this tea.
- In South Africa, pregnant women and nursing mothers drink and enjoy Rooibos for its flavor and the added benefit of being caffeine-free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.