Another white tea blend from Guangxi province. Albino Monkey is a mixture of “monkey picked” tea, which doesn’t mean the leaves were picked by trained monkeys, but rather that this tea is of very high quality. Legend has it that "monkey-picked" teas earned its title when a Buddhist monk trained a monkey to pick the best leaves at the very top of the tree.
***No monkeys were harmed in the making of this tea.***
- These pure white tea leaves from Guangxi, China, steep into a light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart only the lightest buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance. Buyer beware: You may find yourself in a zen state of wakeful relaxation after just one cup.
- 1 tsp
- 2-3 min
- PER 8 OZ. WATER
These pure white tea leaves from China steep into a light-yellow, smooth liquor and impart only the lightest buttery sweetness with a slight apricot fragrance. Legend has it that Buddhist monks trained monkeys to harvest the leaves from the top of wild tea trees. However, today the term Monkey-Picked refers to the highest quality tea.
- 100% Organic White Tea
- Single-estate premium white tea
- Origin: China, Guangxi Region
- 50 g ~ 10 servings @ 5g - 25 servings @ 2g
- 100 g ~ 20 servings @ 5g - 50 servings @ 2g
- 300 g ~ 60 servings @ 5g - 150 servings @ 2g
- Caffeine: Low 30-55mg
- Increases Mental Awareness and Focus, Calming
- Most Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Aging
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free, Extremely low in caffeine
- Tea infused from the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant is the world’s most popular beverage after water. The darker the tea, the more processing it has undergone, and the more processing, the more antioxidants are lost. White teas are made from buds and young leaves, which are steamed or fired, and then dried.
- The closest thing to fresh tea leaves, white tea retains the highest concentrations of catechin polyphenols, which research shows may help prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, and control high blood pressure.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.